Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Giving Back!


So, I can't help myself.....let's give something away! That's right, something free for you and for someone else less fortunate! I'm in a giving mood these days (not sure what sparked it) but I think it's a good thing and I love the feeling of giving back. Don't you?

So, here's the plan....I will pick one bride for each month (April-October). At our design appointment I will let the lucky bride in on the details. We will donate 5% of the invoice* to a charity of her choice in both our names. Plus, I will give away a free suede upgrade or free hot foil stamping** to the very lucky bride.


I have always wanted to do this. With your help we can make a real difference. Let me know what you think about the idea...I am open to ALL opinions.
*5% of profits
**good on back mat only. Good for 1 line only for hot foil stamping.


Robin

No comments: