Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Meet my clients


Like I said in my last blog, I will choose 1 bride and groom each month to help me donate to a local charity. So, that very day (yesterday) I decided it was a perfect time to get started! Meet my clients...Michelle and Mario. I had an opportunity to sit down with Michelle for the first time and it was an absolute pleasure. I will feature their keepsake once I am completed next month. In the meantime, together we have donated to Aids Project LA. This is a wonderful charity that I also hold dear to my heart. Each year my family donates to AIDS Walk in rememberance of my son's Great uncle who died of AIDS. I know in my heart this donation will help change the lives of many suffering from this horrible disease.

Thank you Michelle and Mario and congrats on your marriage!

No comments: